Lemon, Garlic & Rosemary Roasted ChickenPrep time:
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celcius (425F).
- Add butter to a medium sized bowl.
- Add in olive oil, rosemary, garlic and lemon zest.
- Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Generously season chicken with salt and pepper, including inside of the cavity.
- Brush the butter mixture onto the chicken generously covering up all of the chicken.
- Squeeze the juice of 2 lemons all over the chicken.
- Stuff the chicken with lemon slices, rosemary and onions.
- Tie together the legs if desired.
- Place chicken in roasting pan.
- Cook for 45 minutes and then baste.
- Return to oven and cook for another 15 minutes or until golden. Lightly tent with foil if chicken is browning too quickly.
- Let chicken cool for 15 minute before carving.
How to Make It video!!!